Friday night Dust & I had a much-needed, long-anticipated date night. I had my heart set on Ciao Bella for dinner. I was longing for gnocchi. Being the selfless woman I am (cue eye rolling) I offered up a few restaurant suggestions hoping Dust would know in his heart of hearts I wanted Ciao Bella. We somehow ended up at Fuji Sushi. Big mistake! Huge! It was disgusting. I was grumpy. We paid $35 for a junk dinner and my tummy was empty. Try as I might to pull myself out of my funk it took longer than it should have. Ultimately I was able to put on a happy face, cram my mouth with movie theater popcorn, sour patch kids, and enjoy a movie with my hunk, my favorite man in the world, my knight in shining armor. I love you, babe!
Next time, I'm picking the restaurant...
Oh heavens I am the same way. How could anyone ever be anorexic? I would murder someone!
ReplyDelete