I am taking Stats exam #3 Monday morning and I'm nervous. With my first two exams I felt really (I mean really) prepared going into the proctor testing center. I haven't studied as much for this exam because our schedule has been pretty chaotic and, let's face it, I'm burnt out. My interest in Statistics is fading fast! I am literally praying day and night for the gumption I need to successfully (and by successfully I mean the required 73/C set by BYU to obtain credit) pass this class. My brain is not recalling the information from this unit and as a result studying is a nightmare. I am literally forcing myself to sit and review, memorize, recall, figure, identify, determine, interpret, compute, etc.
As you're saying your prayers over the next 36 hours I'd greatly appreciate a little "Please help Jess." Thanks so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment