Monday, December 26, 2011

merry christmas merry christmas

We had an absolutely amazing Christmas!
I hope you did too!

Ashton thought Santa gave her a clock.
She was perplexed...
until she noticed the ribbon tied to her stocking.
what could it be?



Tatum has been dying for a pink guitar.
She can't wait to start lessons
She's eager to play, play, play.

Kennedy got a Kindle Fire.
She is thrilled!
She's quite the little reader. 

Montana got her heart's desire...
an iPhone.
She is one happy almost-teenager!





Rainbows, Rainbows, Rainbows, Rainbows.



I made each of the girls a present.
They may not be perfect but they're from my heart
and the girls love them.

2 comments:

  1. Well done! Looks like a perfect Christmas. You look so cute in your thermals (I hope you like them). I love the girls' pjs, Ashton's room, and the cross stitches. I'm going to have to copy that idea. Lovely. -Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those homemade gifts. They're adorable. Looks like a perfect Christmas. I wish you and I could have been in two places at once! I miss you guys! xoxo- Elle

    ReplyDelete