I rarely cook rich meals but I enjoy eating rich foods. Of course my stomach can't handle many delightful and sometimes unfamiliar ingredients. Whenever we have Relief Society, showers, or any get togethers at Jeanie Simmons' house she greets me by saying, "Hey Jess! The pepto's in the fridge." ha!
Are you wondering why I'm disclosing so much personal, and possibly gross--depending on the reader-- information?? It's okay if you are...I am too. The reason is, because as I type now, my tummy is on fire. I got much too hungry before dinner tonight and now I'm paying the price...ouch!
The only good thing about my current noxious gas pains is that I won't attack the candy cane Hershey's kisses I bought to fill a cute Christmas bowl...at least not now.
| so yummy |
You've got to stop getting so hungry my love! Love this personal post. I was seriously expecting to see a picture of you in child's pose at the bottom... that really would've been personal. xoxo
ReplyDeleteha ha ha!!
ReplyDelete