Tonight was the girls' second swim meet. They did a great job!!
Tana swam a 50 breast in the 200 medley, the 200 free, the 100 free, and was in the 200 free relay.
Kenne swam a 50 butterfly in the 200 medley, a 25 free, a 25 back and was in the 200 free relay.
Tana finished her 200...that's a really long distance for her little body!
Kenne was speedy in her two 25s!
Kenne was speedy in her two 25s!
25 free~
25 back~
200 free~
100 free~
If you've never been to an indoor swim meet you have no idea what you're missing!
The humidity,
the noise,
the smell...
it's unlike anything I've experienced anywhere else.
I very well may eat these words later
but I'm sure glad my girls don't love swimming.
Because other than when they're actually in the pool,
those meets are just plain boring!






No comments:
Post a Comment