I am starting to feel the weight of our move on my shoulders.
If our contract goes through
--and we believe it will--
we'll close February 22 and evacuate by February 25.
I have a month from tomorrow to empty my house.
It is time to fish or cut bait!
I just texted our buyers a list of furniture pieces and prices.
Hopefully they'll be interested in some of them.
Or all of them!
I need to begin, room by room, making piles of:
keep and pack,
throw away,
garage sale,
Goodwill,
or keep to take to our rental.
The more I think about this move the more I want to unload e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g.
I'm going to have to research packing tips.
I don't have a clue how to protect my platters and pictures, i.e., my breakables.
I am seriously envious of my sister.
They'll be moving in April but, lucky them, Exxon will hire packers, movers, and unpackers.
I'm majorly jealous!!
There are so many things I know we'll junk.
Things that are not worth the effort or expense of moving.
I would LOVE to pack up our clothes, shoes, and few favorite items and leave everything else behind.
I'm not a lazy person. I just feel so overwhelmed/in over my head that I don't know where to start.
I really wish my mom was here!
She's the hardest worker I know.
Tomorrow morning I'll go to yoga then it's time to get busy.
This weekend is going to be a working weekend.
No fun and games.
No R&R.
We gottta work!


No comments:
Post a Comment