Friday, October 28, 2011

if you're happy and you know it

Tana's school outfit today was too cute not to share. I love her 7th grade Halloween spirit!
Guess what I had for dinner tonight...gnocchi at Ciao Bella. It was truly scrumptious!
Ashton was too hungry to smile for the picture. Like mother like daughter, I guess.

The 3 big girls are all with friends tonight. Dust, Bug and I had a fun date night: Ciao Bella for dinner, Yogurt Mountain for dessert and now we're watching 2 games on tv: BYU @ TCU (it's ugly so far!) and game 7 of the World Series. Go Cardinals!

We're so happy it's Friday!!!

3 comments:

  1. Well, we're doing the exact same thing in Minnesota tonight--BYU game and World Series. It's a good Friday for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Friday night!! You know what I did? Worked!
    Tana's outfit is awesome, btw. Hope to see you guys tonight at the Trunk or Treat. :)

    ReplyDelete