Thursday, October 27, 2011

merrily on our way we go

Up until a couple years ago I had no comprehension of peoples' claims of having "no time to work out." I'd think, "You're just not making it a priority" or "I guess you're okay with being unhealthy/lazy/not fit." I'm sad to say I now completely understand the "no time to work out" remarks. This understanding makes me want to cry. Seriously!
I am going crazy in my skin right now. I have energy coursing through my veins & no way to release it!
I hit the ground running this morning but had no time to actually go running. I got Tater & Bug to school, took Kenne to school, Tana to the orthodontist and then to school, dropped my car at Goodyear, Dust drove me home & I spent the next 4+ hours at the computer studying for Stats exam #3. Tater & Bug came in from the bus, Dust drove me to pick up Tana & Kenne, we went to Goodyear to get my car. Now Bug's in the bath, Tana's practicing her flute, Kenne's practicing her clarinet, Tater's somewhere around here. I'm minutes from making dinner, our home teacher (cute Howard Simmons) is coming at 6pm. It's AR night at DES for the two youngest; Dust will take them. I have to make a trip to the bookstore with the older two to buy "The Outsiders" for Tana's Language Arts class, and then do scriptures, prayer, and bedtime.
I feel like a workout will never happen. By the way, I have yet to shower. eek!

On days like today I need a reminder of the reasons I participate in this crazy daily rush. Today, my reminder is the sky. Love it!



1 comment:

  1. CRAZY. I can't wait til I have 17 kids... I wonder if I'll work out then. xoxo

    ReplyDelete