Tuesday, October 25, 2011

little known facts about jess

~In junior high and high school I kept a daily log of outfits. Yep, a daily record of the clothes I wore to school. They were documented in my Franklin planner. ha!
~I was worried for a while that I wouldn't like my kids. Not my babies, just my kids. I thought kids were annoying, dirty, and possessors of funky teeth. ha ha!
~We re-gifted wedding presents for at least the first two years of our marriage. We had a cabinet in our Provo kitchen full of gifts. It was super handy!
~I still re-gift.
~I am really grossed out by dirty ears.
~I don't cuddle.
~Affectionate old people make me happy. There are few things cuter than an elderly couple walking along holding hands.
~When I was young I thought anything from Nordstrom was great. If you told me something was from Nordstrom, even if it was hideous, I liked it.
~In 5th grade I had a crush on Greg Williams; he was in 6th grade. He had a dimple in his chin. Every day I would sit with my head in my hands and push my index finger into my chin, hoping to create a dimple like Greg's. ha ha ha!
~I broke up with a boy (in 9th grade) because he wore a pair of pink dress pants to my house.
~I LOVED my babies' morning breath! I would always smell their mouths in the morning and after naps. I still smell Ashton's morning breath...and like it.
~My hands sweat the second I get nervous. Typical triggers: Dust's driving, fast & testimony meeting, awkward moments in conversation.
~I get embarrassed for other people REALLY easily. I can't make eye contact with them. I try to stop hearing what they're saying. I feel absolutely uncomfortable.
~I am rarely embarrassed by my own behavior.
~I once ate seven (SEVEN!!!) Krispy Kreme glazed donuts in an evening. I don't know if I've ever felt more disgusted/disgusting in my life. They have rarely appealed to me since.
~I am far more interested in girls' bodies than boys'. I constantly find myself checking out hot women and pointing them out to Dust. I appreciate a foxy lady so much more than a hot guy.
~Wrangler butts have never driven me nuts.

1 comment: