enjoy the little things in life for one day you'll look back & realize they were the big things
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
it's fall, y'all!
In the Rogers' house there are a few things we long for each Fall:
(1) pumpkin in all its forms
tonight's choice: pumpkin chocolate chip muffins with cream cheese frosting
(2) delicious, crisp, juicy apples
our current favorite: honeycrisp
(3) carving pumpkins with Daddy
What a fun blog! I love all of your pictures! You just have such a beautiful family. You are an example we hope to emulate as our family grows.
ReplyDeleteYour blog makes me happy!! I wish I was there to give you a huge hug (to make you uncomfortable)
ReplyDelete-Mom
That post is adorable. And I would like to faceplant into that cream cheese frosting.
ReplyDeleteI love fall activities! We are also loving fall apples. We have several local orchards around here and are taking advantage of them. Yum!
ReplyDelete