Friday, November 11, 2011

all american girls

I can't sing along with this song without getting totally choked up. Of course I think of Dust. Although he hasn't ever (EVER!) said one word about wishing we had a boy, I'm sure he had a thought or two about raising a boy/boys. Once each of our little princesses arrived, though, he was completely smitten! He absolutely adores his girls!













How can you not love these girls? They're the best!!!

Are Ashton's hands killing you? I don't know what that is, but it totally makes me laugh!

The girls and I had an absolutely perfect day! We were very successful on our shopping trip; we found two great birthday presents and a great wedding present, a couple fun things for the house (thank you, Marshalls), enjoyed the BEAUTIFUL beach, and had a delicious treat at Yogurt Mountain. I love fun days with my girlies!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I miss these gorgeous girls!!! Including their Mom! I want to be with you all. Keep being perfect for me. LOVE, GRANDMA

    ReplyDelete