Thursday, November 10, 2011

simply having a wonderful christmastime!

Who's excited for Christmas? I am! I am!
I heard my first Christmas song today and it made me smile! This song will forever remind me of my handsome hubby and beautiful sister, Kate. We were at Gap one day years ago and this song was on. It said the same thing over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over. We were all dying laughing! But now, years later, it's one of my favorite Christmas songs! You have to listen to it; you'll love it!
I love Christmas!
We don't have school tomorrow. I also love no-school days!! The girls and I are going shopping. We have two birthday parties tomorrow and therefore need two birthday presents. I'm hoping to make Yogurt Mountain fit into our shopping schedule. Their Chocolate Mint and Cookies & Cream yogurts are my favorites!
I'm typing this while sitting on the couch with my honey. He's watching "Call of the Wildman" on Animal Planet. Can you say redneck? Wowzer! fyi: Dust's "Mo"vember mustache (for prostate cancer) is looking good. It should be in photo form really soon. Boy oh boy are you gonna love it!
Yesterday Ashton told Dust it was "inappropriate" for him to come in the bathroom while I was in the shower. She was pushing on the door saying, "No, Dad! It's inappropriate. Inappropriate! No, Dad. No!"
Tatum was completely repulsed by my date night attire this evening. When Dust came in from work she said, "Dad, did you see what Mom's wearing? You know she's not changing." (I was wearing yoga pants, tennis shoes, a long sleeve button up tee & a zip up hoodie. My hair was in a bun and I had no makeup on.) It definitely wasn't my best effort but I was working on Kenne's science fair backboard all afternoon, which we finished, thank you very much!
Kennedy is her Daddy's girl. She loves alone time! She partnered with one of her best friends for her science project this year and, bless her heart, it's just been too much time together. As happy as she was to complete the project today I know she was mostly relieved to know she had guaranteed alone time for the remainder of the weekend.
Tana, on the other hand, wants to be with friends constantly. It's like she's forgotten how cool I am...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the laugh! Those are great stories, and I love the pic!

    ReplyDelete