Saturday, November 19, 2011

c is for cookie


A-apples. Honeycrisp are my absolute favorite.
B-boys. I worry my girls won't find boys worthy of them.
C-cookies. I baked 10 dozen today for a youth activity. They were yummy too.
D-Dustin. The love of my life!!!
E-electricity. My hubby's trade. I'm glad he gets it. I sure don't.
F-family. My family is my greatest treasure.
G-girls. I love my girls. I love being a girl mom. Girls are great.
H-Huey Lewis. Their music makes me happy. "Do You Believe in Love?"
I-ice cream. Peppermint ice cream. My holiday favorite.
J-juicy. Juicy (fat) babies are adorable. I want to gobble them up.
K-kiss. I LOVE kissing my man!
L-love. I love being in love. I love being loved.
M-Mormon. I'm a Mormon. I love being a Mormon.
N-New Girl. My new favorite show. (Tuesdays @ 8pm on Fox.)
O-old. I wonder what life will be like when I'm old...
P-Provo. The city where Dust and I fell in love.
Q-q tips. Essential. I hate wet ears.
R-reading. I love a good book.
S-sisters. I cherish my sisters. I know my girls will too.
T-temple. My favorite is Salt Lake. The place where Dust and I were married, for eternity.
U-Utah. My birthplace.
V-virtue. It's time for a return to virtue.
W-Wonder Woman. I had a Wonder Woman costume when I was little. I wore it a lot.
X-XM 80s on 8. My favorite radio station.
Y-Yogurt Mountain. De-licious.
Z-Zoobie. Am I considered a Zoobie as an online BYU student???

2 comments:

  1. This is sooo cute!! What a creative way for us to learn more about you.
    Thanks for sharing. Thanks for being beautiful, clever, creative, you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell from the picture that those cookies were perfect! Possibly my favorite thing about you is that you are the only person I know who can absolutely lose any planned amount of weight in any designated period of time because you're just that disciplined, but then you're also this incredible baker that most people would never expect. I love that contrast. And I love you, my amazing sister! -Kate

    ReplyDelete