This morning Bug explained to me that she couldn't be an Indian because "they wear show bellies and we can't wear show belly clothes to school". This explanation was made while pointing with her index finger at her stomach and making circular motions with said index finger to display the "show belly" area.
I love that girl!!
BTW: Bug whistles like a champ! And she does it all the time. It reminds me of Molly Trainor (cousin) when we were kids. Thankfully now I'm much more patient than I was 20+ years ago. Molly's whistling drove me crazy (because I was an impatient and self-proclaimed super cool tween); Ashton's is adorable (because I'm a doting mother and she's my baby girl).Tater would rather die than dress up as a pilgrim or Indian. Ever! Tatum doesn't want to draw any attention to herself. She's a get-lost-in-the-crowd kind of girl and I love that about her! She's my little sweetie pie!





No comments:
Post a Comment