Monday, November 7, 2011

i just can't get enough!

I am so thankful for loved ones, near and far!! Every day I give thanks for my sweet hubby, my darling girls, my amazing parents, my incredible siblings and their spouses, Dustin's awesome family, and all our great extended family. I just can't get enough! (okay, I know not all the words are 100% applicable to family members but I just can't get enough of this song--or my family! For full effect you have to click the link so you can listen to the song while you look at the pictures.)





















2 comments:

  1. Such a cute post! Brought me to tears. I completely agree with everything said! I love Tana and Kenne in the first pictures, posing like little models. We miss everyone and can't wait to be all together again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These make us laugh! We are a blessed bunch. Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete