Sunday, November 13, 2011

ski utah

Oh how we miss you, Utah winter wonderland!




Hopefully we'll be seeing you sometime soon!

2 comments:

  1. I obviously haven't looked on here for awhile. My entire page were posts I hadn't seen yet, and I LOVED it! It was so long, though, I can't remember everything I wanted to say. Mostly, I love your girls, Halle misses them every day. You sound like you live in some kind of fairy tale land, you were at a butterfly festival while Dustin was dove hunting? I can't wait for the mustache, I can't wait to hear Simply Having a Wonderful Christmastime. It's always the official start to my holidays. And all of your family pictures almost made me cry. I'm ready for another reunion. Don't you know some billionaire who wants to fly you all home for Christmas? Maybe we should contact Ellen. She's always giving people free stuff. It's worth a shot. -Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family is so cute!! These pictures make me crazy excited for Winter :)

    ReplyDelete