Sunday, December 11, 2011

better late than never

Yesterday afternoon I was sitting in bed, watching "Elf", trying my darndest to warm up after nearly freezing to death at the Christmas parade. (It was 46 and a bit breezy. I thought I'd die, pathetic I know.)
Mom called and I thought to myself, "Yay! Mom's calling to chat."
I answered the phone and heard a very impatient "Jess, I need your family picture for my Christmas card!"
I realized Mom wasn't calling for chitter chatter. She had demands.
I called Kate last night and asked, "Did Mom call and yell at you today?" She burst out laughing and said, "Yes!"  ha ha! We love you, Mom!
This morning we were able to quickly throw ourselves together and snap a few pictures before heading out to church.

It was our Primary program today. The kids all did such a great job! In one of Ashton's parts she was saying she knows the scriptures are true. She was listing the scriptures, "the Bible, the Book of Mormon, the Doctrine and Covenants, and the Girl of Great Price." (Instead of Pearl of Great Price.) It was so cute!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha! From the mouth of babes! Gotta love it! Beautiful picture! xoxo

    ReplyDelete