I love infomercials.
I seriously love watching them!
I have to admit, there's a new favorite in town.
drum roll please
"Looks like denim...but feels like PJs!"
ha ha!
"PajamaJeans are so amazingly comfortable you'll want to sleep in them!"
ha ha ha!
"Just because you're busy doesn't mean you can't look sharp!"
"Put your best self out there and wear PajamaJeans!"
"Perfect for travel, exercise, shopping and more!"
I'm laughing at this product
but I'm curious...
Would I like a pair of PajamaJeans???
Yes!! Try them out and let me know what you think. If anyone can pull them off: You can! - Which will be your next post...The New Rep for Pajama Jeans! Ha!!
ReplyDeleteYou know mom wanted to buy these at Target right? I stopped her multiple times. I just know she's snuck a pair since then. I'll let you know what my research finds over CHristmas. xoxo
ReplyDeleteCami, you're hilarious! Elle, all I can say is "ha ha ha!!!" I can't wait to hear the results of your findings! Sending you big, fat Christmas hugs!
ReplyDeleteThis is hilarious! Your mom is very curious about them. We watched the infomercial together after we were at target and saw them and we were laughing so hard! We then laughed about doing them for the christmas pjs!
ReplyDelete