Tuesday, December 13, 2011

pitter pat

Today while I was checking out at Walmart I heard the cry of a brand new baby. You know the cry? The tiny, breathy cry that is too sweet to be anything but adorable? Awww how I miss that cry! I'm not saying I want another baby, because I don't. But I sure miss the days when my girls looked like this:






Do you want to know something crazy? I could be a grandma within the next decade.
Wild, right?!?
My sweet little babies will have babies of their own and I will love them all!

2 comments:

  1. I love that cry. Beautiful babies you have. miss you, and them. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! So sweet! You can snuggle my baby when he gets here! Wow, I've had some catching up to do here, I haven't been blogging in a while and have enjoyed reading your last few posts!

    ReplyDelete