Today I've spent
a lot of my time in my car. Tana had a doctor appointment in Panama City at 8:30 to have her stitches removed. Yay! We left the house at 7:15. I dropped her at school at 10. I zipped home to shower and get ready. I headed to Kim Stanford's house to make a cute Christmas craft/card holder (thank you, Pinterest!). I left Kim's and met Dust for lunch at Jim n' Nicks. After lunch I drove with Dust in Ron's Porsche out to the condo to pick up some paperwork. We left the condo and dropped the Porsche at Freddy's hangar. I drove Dust back to the condo to pick up his Jeep. I raced home to beat the elementary school bus. As soon as Tatum & Ashton walked in we loaded into the car and headed out to the Post Office, the library, the YMCA to grab Tana from swim practice, and to Michael's to buy some Christmas ribbon. Back to the house we came. In 30 minutes I'll head out to pick Kennedy up from swim practice and hopefully,
hopefully, drive home and stay home for the remainder of the day!
I'm always amazed at how tired I get driving around; I don't expend any energy but I'm totally beat. I haven't worked out yet and at this point I seriously doubt I will. I hate that!
Tonight I will snuggle up with my honey and girlies, read a Christmas book or two, revel in the love that surrounds me when I'm with my family, and give thanks for the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ.
I love this time of year!
I love the opportunity it provides us to truly focus on the Spirit of Christmas...
No comments:
Post a Comment