I am in love with my family! Other than Dust, my siblings & parents are my best friends in the world. It breaks my heart that we live so, SO, SOOO far apart...
I'm in Florida, Katie's in St. John's Canada (that green island on the very eastern end of Canada), Donny's in Minnesota, Ellery's in California, and of course Mom & Dad are in Utah. As far as North America goes, we've pretty much got it covered.
We're so thankful to have the Millers here with us. I can't imagine what we would do without them. The kids are so close and it makes me smile. In Sacrament Meeting they sit together: Tana & Stetson, Kenne & Carson, Tater & Brody, with Ashton hopping between them all. Ron & D'Ann bounce between Florida and Utah, Chris and Kesley are both in Utah, and Corbin's in Colorado.
Thank heaven for phones! I talk to my family a lot and I am seriously thankful for Alexander Graham Bell and his amazing invention. I don't have the first clue about how telephones work but I'm sure thankful they do!

Ditto on that!! Love to you all!
ReplyDelete