Thursday, January 26, 2012

one fine day

I had a fabulous day yesterday! I went to the Birmingham, AL temple with Patti Gillespie, Susanna Reeves, and Patsy Forester. It was...wonderful!
I left my house at 5:45am, met Susanna & Patsy at DMS at 5:55, met Patti at the Niceville church at 6:15 and headed north. We arrived at the temple at 10:15 and did the 11:00am endowment session. The Spirit was so strong. I love the calm, loving environment of the temple. I feel my Savior's love so powerfully while I'm there. It's absolutely amazing!
We left the temple about 1pm, got gas, grabbed lunch at Wendy's, and headed home. I arrived at home shortly after 6pm.
Tana has a temple trip with our youth next Saturday and I'm so excited for her!

Photograph of the Birmingham Alabama Mormon Temple

Photograph of the Birmingham Alabama Mormon Temple

Photograph of the Birmingham Alabama Mormon Temple

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pics, sweetie! I love the temple, too! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete