Tonight for Family Home Evening we watched the cutest video.
You should watch it!
It's called "Worth Waiting For".
The girls laughed while watching this video.
I laughed
but mostly cried.
There are so many reasons to wait...
so many things in life that are absolutely worth waiting for!
We had cupcakes for dessert.
Delicious cupcakes from The Fresh Market.
Red velvet, black forest, cookies and cream, black and white.

As yummy as these cupcakes were...
I know my Heavenly Father is waiting to bless me with something so much greater than a cupcake.
I am so thankful to know this.
I am so thankful for the opportunity to teach my girls all the things that are worth waiting for
so our Heavenly Father can bless them...
with something so much greater than a cupcake.

It has been a while since reading blogs so I had a bit to catch up on and loved all your posts. Especially this one. That video was so cute! Thank you for sharing it and your thoughts. It looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas and I loved your family silohette pictures by the lit christmas tree. So cute!
ReplyDelete