Tuesday, February 14, 2012

love. valentine. love.

Each day this month I have left a little valentine on the girls' beds and Dust's nightstand.
It's been fun to watch the girls' excitement each afternoon;
they have run straight to their rooms to see what treat awaits.
Dust's enthusiasm hasn't been nearly as noticeable.
I know he's doing cartwheels on the inside though!
ha ha!

I love Valentine's Day.
I love celebrating the love I have for my sweethearts.
I love feeling like a kid again
anticipating the excitement of others.



I hope you have a lovely Valentine's Day
filled with love, loving, hugs, kisses, and of course, chocolate!

1 comment:

  1. that is so cute. i can't wait for when ellie's older and more babies have come along. those types of things are what make me so excited about being a mom. your girls are lucky to have the mama they do. xoxo- Ellery

    ReplyDelete