Monday, February 20, 2012

a sweet escape

Thursday morning the girls and I loaded into the car and headed to Orlando. (Dust was already there for Generac meetings/training.) We arrived at our condo, unpacked, picked up Chick-fil-A for the girls and left them eating their dinner and watching tv. Dust and I boarded a bus with hundreds of other Generac conference-goers, Stacey & Jonny, and made the quick trek to Hollywood Studios. There was dinner, music, and best of all absolutely no lines on Tower of Terror and Rockin' Rollercoaster. I rode each once then sat out with Stace. Dust & Jonny rode again and again. It was a great night!!





Friday morning Dust headed out at the break of dawn for more meetings. The girls and I hopped to it and drove to Magic Kingdom. We had an absolutely amazing day! It was drizzly/rainy off and on throughout the day which kept the crowds to a minimum. We rode ride after ride with minimal lines. We had a great time!





Dust & Jonny finished their training Friday afternoon. Saturday we went to Sea World with the Millers. The girls had such a fun time with their cousins!!




We wrapped up the trip the way all good Rogers would...at the Cheesecake Factory. It was delicious!!



3 comments:

  1. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face the whole time I looked at this. Your girls are so beautiful. Ashton's cheeks are begging me to kiss them. Looks like a fun, fun time. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun! How fun to have a fun get away in between Christmas and summer. Breaks up the blah. Very cute post. You all look great!

    ReplyDelete