I am sitting at my computer breaking
the 10th commandment.
the 10th commandment.
"Thou shalt not covet."
I am coveting a pair of lulu lemon pants.
Considering I don't get paid to be a: mom/wife/homemaker/cook/maid/tutor/
dog tolerater/errand runner/baker/etc
it will take me 6.13 piano lessons
(at $15 per lesson)
to earn enough money to buy these
10th commandment-breaking pants.
10th commandment-breaking pants.
I might have to start charging for my services.
$5 per hairstyle
$5 per load of laundry
$5 per meal
(additional charges apply for complaining)
I guess I could just turn off my computer
and forget about them entirely.
I think that's a better idea....
and forget about them entirely.
I think that's a better idea....
Those are some pricey pants!!! They must do something incredible to your body at that price!
ReplyDeleteI know. It's crazy! But they really are magical. You wouldn't understand though, Em. You're a teeny little thing that can wear anything and look drop-dead gorgeous...always!!
ReplyDelete:) Love this post. Very funny.
ReplyDeleteI'll pay you $5 for some hairstyling and some meals over at our house!!!
ReplyDelete