Wednesday, March 14, 2012

one fine day

Today was a wonderful day!
For starters I slept for 10 hours last night. It was amazing!
I woke up a bit before 7am and felt completely refreshed and rejuvenated.
After getting the girls off to school I swept, dusted, cleaned the kitchen, and did several loads of laundry.
And then...I worked out for nearly three hours.
Believe me, that wasn't my intent!
But what started as a normal day's workout turned into a marathon just because it felt so good!
I am bound and determined to master countless balance poses in yoga.
My new obsession...seriously lengthening the duration of my handstand.
I will do it!
I'm sure there will be a few bumps and bruises along the way.



Tonight we went to the Miller's for dinner for Brody's 9th birthday.
He's such a great kid!

While Tana & Kenne were at church Dust & I took Tater & Bug to the dog park.
I think they'd both trade me in for a few new dogs if they could.
Crazy girls!

Tomorrow is the last day of term #3.
Friday is a teacher work day.
Next week is spring break.
That means after tomorrow we have no school until March 26th.
Yeah, baby!!!

2 comments:

  1. That body of yours! Man! I love how every time you say that you had a really good day it includes some sort of heavy-duty house cleaning. Not much feels better than a clean house. I love you, you yoga guru. xoxo- elle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man darlin' you are truly amazing! Gorgeous body and gorgeous poses!!

    ReplyDelete