"The Lorax"
Family Movie Night
Family Wii Night
Beach Day
Friends
1 sleepover
crepes and fruit for breakfast
Nana & Papa's for a BBQ
We did really well. We crossed off everything except our Wii night. We spent yesterday afternoon at The Track; we decided that was a good Wii night substitute.
I absolutely love having my girls home! I love sleeping in. I love not having to get up and race in the morning to get everyone ready and off to school on time. I love homework-free & activity-free nights.
Of course there's bickering. Of course there's chaos. I definitely need school days to make me appreciate the school-free days. And vice versa.
Tonight for FHE we watched "17 Miracles". If you haven't seen this movie you should. It's absolutely amazing, truly inspiring. As I sat surrounded by my family in our cozy, clean home with tummies filled with a yummy and healthy dinner I gave thanks for our many blessings.
Tomorrow the girls go back to school. Tatum and Ashton have soccer practice Monday & Thursday and games on Friday. Kennedy has track practice Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday and a meet Wednesday. We have a Beta meeting and induction for Kennedy, Young Women, a bridal shower Thursday, another checkup with Dr Thackeray for Tana's arm and all the normal ins and outs of daily life in a family of six.
Thankfully we have great pictures of Spring Break '12 to remember our fabulous days of stress-free living and enjoying time together. Yeah, baby!
Dust sportin' Bug's sunglasses after "The Lorax". I died laughing! He totally reminded me of either CeeLo Green or Elton John. You can't tell in the picture but the top of the glasses are embedded with faux diamonds. He looked fabulous!
Kennedy lost her last baby tooth. Braces are on the horizon.
Bug left this on Dust's pillow. What a sweetheart!
Bug's bath. Complete with 51 Littlest Pet Shops.
Bug playing in the rain. She is such a happy little thing!
Bug was terrified prior to our first Wild Woody ride.
She decided she like it.
Only nine more weeks of school.
The big three are dreading tomorrow.
Ashton's excited; she's "ready to learn".


















So fun! I really miss you guys. I want to come to Florida.... your pictures look great! Jess you look so beautiful, I love your hair. Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteWhat a terrifically fun awesome spring break!! I can almost feel the warm spring air and the sun on my face. But not quite, tho. It's so cold here! I miss it! I miss you! xoxo
ReplyDelete