A couple days ago I was packing Ashton's lunch for school.
I said, "Bug, you have apple slices, a plum, and a yogurt. What else do you want?"
"Uhh, green beans."
I replied, "You need to have a grain."
"But I want green beans."
I said, "Grain. You need a grain."
"Okay, okay, I'll have grain beans."
hahaha!
I laughed about that all day!
This morning the girls were fighting and just being mean. Mostly it was Tatum and Ashton; it's always Tatum and Ashton. They were just being majorly impatient and ornery. I guess Ashton finally had had enough because she slid this note under Tatum's bedroom door:
I find this note hilarious. I know as the mom I should be upset by this and I did get after Ashton for not being kind. But this totally cracks me up!
First off, the smiley face after the mean statement is hilarious. Secondly, it's adorable that even though she doesn't "like" Tatum she still signed the note, "Love, Bug".
This note actually made this morning's fighting tolerable.
These little girlies of mine are so darn cute. I wish they were always sweet and obedient. They're pretty awesome even when they're grumpy, but they're so much more fabulous when they're like this:


No comments:
Post a Comment