Wednesday, January 2, 2013

family

We have had a fabulous Christmas vacation in Provo. We've been surrounded by those we love. We have enjoyed time with parents, cousins, aunts & uncles, grandparents, siblings, and spouses. It has been fabulous!
I won't do a complete update until we're back in Destin but for now I'll wish you and yours a Happy New Year.

I just came across these pictures on my parents' computer. They're from my sister's wedding several years ago. The girls were so little. Pictures like these pull on my heartstrings...time passes too quickly.














1 comment:

  1. I love the bare feet. I can just imagine how dirty they were after hours of dancing without shoes. My little ones and nieces did that at Shelly's wedding and I so wish we had the photographer take a picture of them all sitting lined up in their pretty dresses with dirty, dirty tight feet sticking out. Reality is the beauty of life.

    ReplyDelete