Wednesday, December 19, 2012

after all

I just received a call from the doctor's office (cute Nurse Nancy--we adore her) confirming that Tatum does, in fact, have strep throat. The quick test they did in the office Monday is only accurate 1/100 times. Obviously Tatum is much too special to fit into that category. She stands alone. (We've always known this.) She started feeling much better yesterday. Her fever broke. Her aches and pains went away. The sore throat lingered however. I am so happy that we can now have a prescription! Oh how I love antibiotics when my girlies are sick!
I just completed another round of my Lysol brigade. Germs be gone! Every toothbrush in the house is now being sanitized in the dishwasher. (Did you know that's the best way to rid your toothbrush of germs? A dentist friend shared this tidbit with me. Valuable information, I tell you!) I feel like the skin on my hands could flake right off, forever being washed away. My skin is dry as the desert but should be germ-free.

I can't wait to celebrate Christmas with my cute family!! Christmas is an amazing time of year and I relish the opportunity to spend every minute making new memories as we carry out our most-treasured traditions.

(And delight in the fact that Movember has come to an end. Hallelujah! That hideous mustache is no longer tainting the face of my handsome hubby!)











Happy Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment