Monday, April 15, 2013

fathers, make a sound!

I am so behind! This is a total catch-me-up post.

We had an absolutely fabulous spring break this year! We went to Blue Ridge, GA with Ed and Wendy Stanford, plus Abbie, Cameron and Caroline, their cute kiddos. We had a blast! We: rode horses, hiked, Dust fly fished, we roasted marshmallows and ate more s'mores than you can imagine, the kids pruned up nicely in the hot tub--even amidst falling snow, we sat around the fires both inside and out, we relaxed, ate, laughed, played hide and seek, shot the guns, and ate some more. It was perfect!! Dust was dying that we haven't been doing this exact trip every spring break for the past 14 years. It was a good way to end our Destin spring breaks!








It was fun to return from the chilly mountains and still have time to enjoy Destin's sunny beaches before returning to school.






We had a happy Easter. I love remembering our Savior's miraculous resurrection. As fun as it is to eat loads of chocolate I'm so thankful I am able to bear testimony to my family of the glorious resurrection of our Savior, Lord and King.



The girls have FCAT this week and next. We definitely won't miss that when we move! On Thursday we are headed to Atlanta for the Taylor Swift concert. Wahoo! We are super excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment