Tonight I made quinoa, roasted broccoli & cauliflower, and edamame for dinner. This is a total Jessica dinner. It is easy. It is healthy. It is fast. It does not require a cook book or a recipe card.
I don't prepare meals that are difficult to prepare, require a lot of ingredients and/or time, and are unhealthy for my crew.
When preparing a meal I have only one goal: to get rid of hunger. I live by the philosophy "eat to live".
This philosophy lasts only till dessert however. Then I "live to eat"!
My easy, healthy, and almost always vegetarian meals result in severely hungry family members anywhere from 30-90 minutes after dinner. Oi vey!
Come on, people. Stay full! I didn't enjoy preparing dinner #1. I sure don't want another round--dinner #2. At least have the courtesy to stay full till breakfast tomorrow when healthy cold cereal and unsweetened almond milk can rid you of your hunger pangs.
Poor Dust, I doubt he knew he'd fall asleep hungry the majority of his married life because his wife only served him "rabbit food".
Good news though, Dust. Bob Harper from "The Biggest Loser" recommends falling asleep hungry! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment