Here they are (with Halle, their cousin) opening their tickets...
There are things that are a million times better to experience with your kiddos than without. I've never been much of a concert lover but seeing the girls' excitement about this concert was absolutely priceless. They dressed up, did their hair, put on RED lipstick, made posters, and were absolutely giddy with excitement and anticipation. They were ready to welcome Taylor Swift in style!! And I have to say, they were (without a doubt!) the most beautiful girls in Philips Arena!
Dust and I had so much fun watching the girls sing along to every song--not just our girls but every girl in the entire arena. Dust said, "That is the only concert I've ever been to where every person sang every word of every song." It was pretty great. I'll hand it to Taylor Swift, she puts on one heck of a show.
I'm pretty sure this was the first
of many concerts
we'll be attending with our girls.
So much fun!!















No comments:
Post a Comment