Sunday, October 23, 2011

i love to see the temple!


I have loved to see the temple since I was a little girl. The temple is a place of love and beauty. It beckons to me. The temples evoke more feelings in me, more love and righteous desires, than nearly any other place on Earth. I love going to the temple. I long for the day I hear President Thomas S. Monson, or another prophet, announce a temple less than four hours from my home.

I have been madly in love with Dust since sometime in late 1995. When I fell for him I was barely 18 years old. By the world's standard I was a baby; I was too young to begin any type of permanent relationship. But I knew better. I knew I wanted to be with Dust forever. My heart was his. He was my dream come true, my happily ever after.

We've been married for 15 years and I can honestly say I am happier today, more in love today, more goo-goo for Dust than I've ever been. He makes me smile. He makes my heart skip a beat with his smile, his wink, and, oh baby, his kiss.

The thought of being with Dust for eternity makes my heart sing!

2 comments:

  1. Jess I love it! You are a great writer. I am so happy about this! Way to go. Keep em comin girl! Elle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are doing a blog! Yay! I agree with Elle you are a great writer, something I really lack. I'm jealous of how you and Elle can express your thoughts and feelings so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete