Monday, May 14, 2012

i love my girls--their sugar & spice

It's time to post a few of my absolute favorites...

This is Rylee (Rogers) and Tatum. We were eating breakfast at Magleby's Fresh. Rylee looks like she either wants to hurt Tater or just did. Tater looks brokenhearted. This picture has always made me laugh!

This picture makes me want another grown-ups only trip. This was seven years ago in Manhattan. Poor Katie was pumping milk around the clock. Other than Kate's constant need to be relieving herself of her milk we had a fabulous time!

I don't remember why Carson was asleep in our car but this has to be one of the all-time best pictures of a sleeping child! The poor guy looks absolutely miserable!

You know you're jealous of this body...


This was at the Baker Rodeo 2006. Tatum was almost four, Brody was barely three. I love the tenderness in this shot.

These next pictures were taken in November of 2006. Carolyn, Dust's mom had passed away in June. Ashton was born in July. We stopped by to see Ron after having our pictures taken for our Christmas card. I love the sweetness captured in these pictures--just Papa and his girls.



Oh how I miss these little ones...

I love, love, love these eyes...

These videos are absolutely priceless. They completely epitomize Tatum as a toddler; she is three, almost four. She wanted to be completely wrapped around me and surrounded by me at all times. I always said Tater would be happiest re-inhabiting my womb. This is Tatum's first talk in Primary. She was so shy, so quiet. I LOVE these videos!! (I am within a month or two of having Ashton.)

I feel like my days as a mom are flying by.
My heart just might break when my girls leave my nest!

1 comment:

  1. These are sooo cute!! What fantastic memories, New York! We definitely need another adult trip! You are right about the time flying by way too fast, believe me!!

    ReplyDelete