Donny is 28. He earned his Bachelor's at BYU (Brigham Young University) in Linguistics, his Master's at BYU in Educational Leadership, and his PhD in Educational Policy and Administration at the University of Minnesota.
He served a mission in the Baltics (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania) for our church; he speaks fluent Russian. The guy's a smarty! But more importantly he is, without a doubt, one of the greatest guys I know.
Donny, on behalf of the Rogers clan I give you a huge CONGRATULATIONS and JOB WELL DONE! We love you and are so proud of you!
Now...let's find you a job in one of our beautiful southern states. There are some mighty fine programs that would love to have Dr. Baum. I'm sure of it!! FSU, Auburn, Georgia, Vanderbilt--they'd all be lucky to have you! ...and we're dying to get your cute family within a day's drive!!
Congratulations, bud!
Enjoy your weekend.
You deserve it!!!





Ditto!!
ReplyDeleteYou are such a sweet big sister. Donny is so blessed to have you for a sister. We are so excited! We hope the job hunt goes well too!!!
ReplyDelete