Wednesday, May 9, 2012

take one for the team

I have been avoiding my computer, blog and all. The class I'm taking right now is really interesting but I have absolutely no gumption. Consequently I am not powering through the way I'd hoped. Not only is my school timeline suffering but the blog is also. Sigh!
So this one's for the Gipper. I'm taking one for the team (whose team? I have no idea!). This post will be a dumping ground for weeks worth of fun.
Recently I have taken all my pictures on my iPhone. Some are great others are terrible. I apologize and now realize I need to use my camera more often than I do.

Kesley's cute family visited last month. My girls loved playing with them!
Ashton & Kerbie dressed up...

Tatum & Gracie were inseperable...


 It was great walking on Old 98 with Kes & playing at the beach while the girlies were at school.

We had our annual Baker Rodeo trip. It was fabulous as always. This year it was more packed than I've ever seen it. We hardly took any pictures because we were racing to find seats.

I love this man I call my hubby!!

Tana and I had a fabulous time on her Gatlinburg band trip. The bus ride was long, 550 miles, but the days were packed full of fun. We hiked in the Smokey Mountains, went to Dollywood, Dolly's Dixie Stampede dinner show, rode the alpine slide at Ober Gatlinburg, rode the space needle, and ate way too much fast food. Bleh! The DMS band won 1st place and scored higher than any other band, including the high school bands. It was a great weekend!




As always, after a trip, it is fabulous to get home and back into the normal swing of things.



No comments:

Post a Comment