Today I had a car full of girls, my four plus two friends. We were driving out to Grand Dunes to swim. The music was blaring, we were jamming--dancing, singing, laughing. Tana said, "Mom, please don't sing." I immediately replied (circa "Mean Girls") "I'm a cool mom!" haha!
Evidently I'm too old to sing along with their music. And apparently Tana can have fun with me until it's no longer fun but embarrassing. Oh boy, is she in for years of embarrassment! hehehehe!!
I am thrilled that school is ending this week! I cannot wait for days of swimming and laughter and movies and barbeques and sleepovers and non-stop activities. I look forward to sunscreen and watermelon lunches and days at the pool with friends.
I love mothering these girls! They are truly amazing and I "Just Can't Get Enough"! (Until I've had enough.)
And this guy...he had me at "hello". I love him with my whole heart. I always will!!





Oh, isn't it fun when your kids tell you that you're not cool any more? Just you wait, the fun is just beginning!! Wait til they make fun of you over and over for the same things that you did years ago! :) I am so happy right now!!
ReplyDelete