Sunday, June 17, 2012

...ye have done it unto me

It's amazing how much a leader can influence others. Our Activity Days leader is phenomenal. I served with her years ago in Young Women. She gives her whole heart to her callings. Kennedy and Tatum absolutely love her! Her name is Julie Reeves and she's amazing.
A couple months ago she gave the girls each a clicker and encouraged them to focus on their good thoughts. Each time they had a good thought they were to click their clicker once. Amazingly the girls all ended up with thousands of clicks.
Julie read about the idea of the clicker on Hilary Weeks' blog--"Billion Clicks--Think. Click. Be". After the girls' tremendous success she decided to email Hillary Weeks about our Sandestin girls. Hilary Weeks' did a blog post about our girls' experiences. Read it! You'll be impressed!! Tatum and Kennedy are even quoted in the post.
http://www.billionclicks.org/blog/2012-06-11/totally-terrific-tweens/

As a mother I couldn't be more thankful for leaders that serve the Lord and magnify their callings. I am constantly blessed by the service of those who work with my girlies. It's truly incredible how much the faith and testimonies of others impress my sweet girls.
So to all serving in various capacities I offer a very sincere Thank You!!!
Whether you know it or not you are guiding and shaping my girls on their journey to the temple and ultimately exaltation.

Currently the Hawaii temple is my girls' favorite. They take after their mama. I love it too; I always have!

No comments:

Post a Comment