Tuesday, August 21, 2012

birthday breakfast babes

My cute friends had a birthday breakfast for me this morning at Another Broken Egg Cafe.
Now that the kiddos are back in school it was fabulous to sit, surrounded by friends, talk, laugh, listen, chat,
and eat my breakfast of cinnamon roll french toast and fruit.
yum!
(My heart might stop beating tonight.)


These sweet girls (plus a few more who were missing this morning) make my life so much better than it would be without them! They're amazing women who are striving to be fabulous wives, mothers, leaders, volunteers, examples, and so much more. Their testimonies strengthen mine. Their decisions inspire me and motivate me to be better. I am so thankful for and blessed by their examples. They're awesome!

'cause truthfully, some days I just can't do it by myself!
I need beach buddies,
work out partners,
lunch & movie dates,
and someone to make me laugh really, really hard!!

Thanks, girlies!
I love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment