Sunday, August 19, 2012

date night

Each time we're together (the Baum crew) we have an adult night/date night. It's fabulous other than the fact that I haven't had a date the past two years. Dust hasn't been in town so I'm the odd wheel. It's just me and my food! haha!!

We had dinner at Milagros (so delicious!!) and saw "The Dark Knight Rises" which just so happens to be the longest movie of all time.  

absolutely love these cute girls!! They're the best!

l to r: Kate (the sis right under me, Baum #2), me, Em (Donny's [#3] wife), and Mom

l to r: Elle (my baby sister & Baum #4), me, & Kate

I wish I lived by these dolls!
They're my dearest friends and I love them to pieces!!

1 comment:

  1. Some of the best nights of my life are these date nights. But seriously, can I be a bigger giant in that first picture? I'm used to making Em look miniature, but not you. Ha!

    ReplyDelete