Some days are just better than others. Today has been a great day!
It rained a lot. The temperature is cool. Love!!
The girls got out the door this morning WITHOUT fighting. That's huge!
Brantley (the little buddy I'm babysitting) slept the entire time I had him (9am-2pm).
Dinner's nearly ready; it's been going in the crock-pot since 11am. I have a yummy pumpkin dump cake to follow our chicken taco chili. Yum!
Cross Country practice was cancelled. Bug's soccer practice was cancelled. We have very little homework/studying because the term ends tomorrow and the tests have all been taken--well almost all. Hallelujah!
I am looking forward to dinner at home with my favorite people, followed by a bit of football, and vegging on the couch.
We have no school Monday. Hip hip hooray!!!
Here's to a fabulous three day weekend. Feel free to raise the roof, shout a little "hoot hoot", or "holla!" in your loudest most thrilled voice.
I'll be doing all three. Simultaneously.
No comments:
Post a Comment