Thursday, November 29, 2012

awwww the joys of online shopping

I don't know how my parents handled, or even looked forward to, Christmas shopping for us when we were kids. I can't imagine trudging around in the snow, from store to store, searching for our desired items. Online shopping didn't exist 30 years ago. Oh my!
I love online shopping.
Cyber Monday is my best friend at Christmastime.
I have been sitting at my computer for about an hour today. I have completed a large portion of my girls' shopping.
I did a good deal Monday too. I love Cyber Monday!
I have a bit more to do online. Each item will be shipped to my parents' house for Christmas morning. Yee haw!
I'll need to buy some of our items in stores and take them with us on the airplane. Thankfully our favorite airline, Southwest, allows two free suitcases per customer. Glory be!

Happy Christmas shopping!!
'Tis the season...
and I love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment