This girl!
It's not "cold outside" yet but, baby, I'm ready!
I'm ready for Christmas Eve kisses by the tree and under the mistletoe.
I awakened early this morning, about 5:40am. I realized sleep was futile. I dressed and laced up my trainers and headed out for a run. As much as I hate waking up early, I love running when the sun has yet to fully rise and the streets are mostly devoid of cars. I love feeling my body move as I breath in three steps...out three steps...in three steps...out three steps.
I returned just before 7am, showered, dressed, and "did" my hair (it's an air dry day/80's hair band day)...
The fact that I was dressed and ready by 7:30am is so unusual that it prompted severe questioning from each of my family members.
"Mom, where are you going?"
"Jess, what do you have today?"
"Why are you dressed?"
"What are you doing today?"
"What time did you get up?"
"Why are you ready?"
Apparently the fact that I'm in workout clothes most days has my family convinced I'm incapable of putting myself together completely. I'm gonna have to step up my game!! haha!
The realtor's on his way to measure rooms and snap pictures. Oh boy! It's moving along. Pictures of our yard's "for sale" sign will be posted soon. Stay tuned. And listen to Christmas music. It's magical. Jack Frost's nipping at my nose...in my dreams.


No comments:
Post a Comment