What does that make me? Lunch pick up and delivery girl.
Tana and Kenne wanted bagels with cream cheese from Not Just Bagels. That was easy enough. We picked 'em up on the way to school this morning. (The girls ran in. I stayed in the car. I was still in my well-loved green PINK sweatpants, polka dot fleece bathrobe, and socks with no shoes. I looked thrashed. The girls, however, looked adorable.)
Bug wanted a smoothie. Her lunch isn't till 11:07 so I had time to clean up a bit. I ran into Smoothie King (cause it's less than a mile from the house) at 10:55am and was stunned when the cashier told me my total was $5.29. Seriously? For a small smoothie? That's a ridiculous price.
Tatum wanted Chick Fil A. yuck! I hate that place and told her so this morning. After paying for Bug's smoothie, however, I'm thinking I'll just pick up the fried food platter for Tater (nuggets and fries with a side of grease, and cup of sugar. I mean Sprite). I know she'll be happy...
I delivered Ashton's smoothie
watched her suck it down
snuggled her as she fought the shivers
snuggled her as she fought the shivers
said goodbye
headed toward home
pulled into the neighborhood
and immediately noticed this:
It's official, folks.
Our house is for sale!



No comments:
Post a Comment